NOFA 2019 Funding
- 2019 HUD NOFA for CoC – renewal, reallocations & bonus project solicitations
- HALS CoC Ranking Tool for 2019 HUD NOFA – Option 3 selected – Option 1
- 2019 CoC Ranking Subcommittee Summary for HUD CoC NOFA Application
- FY 2019 CoC Priority Listing
NOFA 2018 Funding
- 2018 NOFA CoC Application, 9-13-18
- HALS CoC Project Priority, 9-13-18
- 2018 CoC Program Competition NOFA
- 2018-CoC Program Competition NOFA Whats New
- 2018 HUD NOFA for CoC – renewal, reallocations & bonus project solicitations – corrected 7-16-18
- 2018 Grant Inventory Worksheet
The Homeless Alliance for the Lower Shore Continuum of Care Committee (HALS CoC) is a group of individuals from Somerset, Wicomico and Worcester counties that was formed around the common concern of homelessness. Members include representatives from local housing programs, county Homeless Boards, area shelters, non -profits, service organizations, state and county agencies, faith community, local providers, foundations, business community, and local citizens.
The CoC was formed in early 2002 when the Somerset County Health Department applied for a HUD funded permanent supportive housing program to increase housing programs for disabled and homeless individuals and families. Currently the Somerset County Health Department has numerous HUD funded permanent supportive housing programs to provide 75 units of housing for disabled, homeless individuals and families through the Tri County Alliance for the Homeless Permanent Supportive Housing Program. These units are scattered rental apartments and houses in the tri county region of Wicomico, Somerset and Worcester Counties.
Services are provided to disabled homeless individuals and families through a case management system. Case managers work directly with the participants in the program to identify the specific challenges they may be facing and refer them to supportive services. Services may include security deposit, ongoing monthly rental assistance, case management services, information and referral and service planning.