Tri-County Alliance for the Homeless Supportive Housing Program (TCAH-SHP)
Purpose, Vision, & Mission
- HALS CoC coordinates homeless services and homeless prevention activities in Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties
- HALS CoC envisions a community where residents of Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties are free from homelessness, and live in safe, stable, and affordable housing
- HALS CoC addresses the needs of individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness through collaboration, advocacy, and resource development in Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties
- The HALS CoC is open to all interested parties who wish to assist in helping homeless individuals and families in Wicomico, Somerset and Worcester Counties. HALS CoC meetings are held the second Thursday of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., usually in Salisbury. For more information, please email Teresa Fryer at email@example.com.
- Click here to view the HALS CoC Open Invitation News Release