Rabies Clinic Spring 2018
SPRING RABIES CLINICS DATES SET
Westover, Md. – The Somerset County Health Department has scheduled their annual Spring Rabies Clinics. The Rabies Clinics will be held in Somerset County at the following locations between 6:00pm and 8:00pm. The fee for each animal is $8.00.
- Deal Island Fire Dept. March 20, 2018
- Mt. Vernon Fire Dept. March 27, 2018
- Princess Anne Fire Dept. April 3, 2018
- Marion Fire Dept. April 10, 2018
- Crisfield Fire Dept. April 17, 2018
- Fairmount Fire Dept. April 24, 2018
For animals to receive a three (3) year vaccination, a current vaccination certificate must be presented. Otherwise, all shots will be for one (1) year only.
Endemic Rabies continues in Somerset County and a vaccination is your pet’s only protection from the virus. Michael McIntyre, Director of Environmental Health, urges everyone to have their cats, dogs and ferrets, that are at least four months of age or older, vaccinated against the Rabies virus.
For more information call the Somerset County Health Department at 443-523-1730.