Welcome to the Somerset COunty Health Department Website
for covid-19 related questions call OUR HOTLINE AT 443-523-1920
Maryland Dept. of Health – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Numbers are updated daily by 11:00am
For a breakdown by zip code, visit coronavirus.maryland.gov.
For a definition of the positivity rate, go to coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/methodology
drug take back day happening october 23 from 10am – 2pm
Dispose of Unused/Expired prescription medication at any of the following Take it to the Box locations:
- Crisfield Police – 319 W. Main St., Crisfield, MD 21817
- Maryland State Police – 30581 Perry Road, Princess Anne, MD 21853
- Princess Anne Police – 11780 Beckford Ave., Princess Anne, MD 21853
- Crisfield Pharmacy – 390 W. Main St., Crisfield, MD 21817
- Karemore Pharmacy – 12085 Somerset Ave., Princess Anne, MD 21853
- Marion Pharmacy – 26427 Burton Ave., Crisfield, MD 21817
Needles, liquids, thermometers or biohazard materials will be not be accepted in any of the Drug Take Back boxes. Acceptable deposits include: any expired or unused medication that comes in pill form, capsules, or liquid in a bottle and/or non-liquid forms of medication that can be in the original container or in a zip lock baggie.